Thursday, May 18, 2017

Makes Me Happy


I might have mentioned this a few weeks ago, but as a lark I answered a phishing scheme from Asia Date.com.

Much to my delight, my mailbox has been flooded with titillating offers from Asian ladies looking for old, fat Jewish guys with oversized noses.

And so, because I have no hobbies and it's an easy way to amuse myself, I have taken on the fake persona of David Goldstein and started writing back.

Enjoy...



If the analytics on this post indicate any success I will publish a new letter (I have more than 75 ready to be addressed) and any return correspondence, every Thursday until the joke wears itself out. Or, until my wife tells me to cut the shit.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must write back to Sunny, who likes to shell peanuts and bring great dishonor to dirty clothing.

1 comment:

george tannenbaum said...


"Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta."